Saturday 21 December 2013

4 Days Til Christmas

It was nice to finish up at work yesterday with a work staff Christmas function. We had drinks and pizza at a restaurant near work and it was well attended. Well, I don't know what happened today, but I feel very tired and there is just so much for me to do and I can't get started on anything. So, I turned to my Craft Room and started making some cards. This one uses a stamp set I bought at the end of Christmas last year and it has not been used. I gold embossed the image and then masked off a triangle to ink the tree in. Quick last minute cards are just what we need right now!


Ingredients
Neenah Desert Storm, Hero Arts CG397 Joyful Christmas Season, Versamark, Gold EP, Distress Inks Evergreen Bough and Bundled Sage, Kaisercraft pearls and rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, and may steal it for my card design for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...