Saturday 30 August 2014

Botanical Notes - Paper Piecing

Here is the long awaited study on paper piecing with the ever so lovely Penny Black stamp - Botanical Notes. This stamp looks nice on anything!! I have used different patterned papers for the following cards. I'm adding these to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.
Edited to add:
I bought this stamp as I was inspired by Virginia's creative use of this stamp. I'm also adding this to her new Virginia View's Challenge #7 - Patterned Paper.








10 comments:

  1. Great paper piecing! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all three of your cards are lovely - a friend gave me that stamp and you've inspired me to get going and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three so pretty!! But I am drawn to the third one most!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this stamp is really beautiful. It is on my wish list! Love what you have done with it, Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Cecilia! stunning, I luv the color combo...your style is fabulous! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful...such an awesome stamp to paper piece!
    Thanks for playing with us at Virginia's View Challenge- Pattern Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards and great paper piecing! Thanks for joining the fun with us at Virginia's View Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love this, Cecilia! I am honored to enable you with this stamp. Your paper-piecing is awesome in this! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...