Monday 16 December 2013

9 Days Til Christmas

Yay, all my Christmas shopping is done, but only some wrapped (the ones that are going out this week). The trees in our street have all been 'bowed'. Every year, two sections of our street are decorated with red bows on every tree. My neighbour down the road started this tradition a few years ago and he does his side of the street and I do our side. So when you drive down our street, two sections are lined with red bows! I managed to make a whole stack of cards last night, they are quick and easy to make. I decided to use the Simon Says Stamp Holiday kit and used the lovely patterned cards from the kit. Here are some of the cards I made. A clever use of the die cuts meant that I had two cards for every piece of patterned paper! I love the Lil Inkers stitched squares and circles! I'm adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp out 2013.



Ingredients
Neenah Solar White card, Simon Says Stamp Elegant Holiday Card Kit, Lil Inkers Stitched Squares and Stitched Circles Dies,Hero Arts Holiday Cheer Dies,  MT Tape and star rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the use of the negative and positive pieces Cecilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to use all your resources. Sweet cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...