Wednesday 11 December 2013

15 Days til Christmas

My aim this week is to get all the Christmas cards out. My annual newsletter is done, just need the final OK before printing. All the address labels are done, so guess what we are doing on Wednesday and Thursday nights? I can't tonight as I'm attending an annual work Christmas Party Trivia Night. It's going to be the battle between different Pathology Laboratories. Wish us luck as we definitely need it! The competition is tough! I decided to do a special feminine tag for Ellen Hutson's The Classroom's annual 12 Tags of Christmas with a feminine twist challenge. My tag is inspired by Julie Ebersole. I used papers from Basic Grey's 25th and Pine. The wood veneer and sequins was given to me by lovely Lyndal Higgins when we had lunch last week. As Lyndal loves Paper Smooches, it was a no-brainer to use my new PS Merry Motifs stamp set (which came as a free gift with my last order). I'm also adding this tag to Ribbon Carousel's Challenge 88 - Anything Goes and CAS-ual Fridays CFC 122 - Out on a Limb. Here is my tag, thanks for dropping by!


Ingredients:
Manilla tag, Basic Grey 25th and Pine 6x6, Vellum, Wood veneer, Memory Box Modern Landscape Border, Paper Smooches Merry Motifs, Versamark, Gold EP and fine glitter, Spellbinders framed rectangles, sequins and metallic twine from The Twinery, liquid pearls.

7 comments:

  1. SO SO darling! I love your take on this tag idea and it turned out so cute with the papers and dies you used! Thanks so much for playing with us! Happiest of Holidays to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie! I really love your tag! Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  2. Cecilia, this is so sweet. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Cecilia - so happy to see you use the wood veneer & sequins with Paper Smooches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie is always such an inspiration. :) The tag is so cute! I LOVE the wood veneer for the landscape--it's fabulous! The stripes of glitter are such a pretty detail. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the scene you created with the dies. so pretty! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vellum on a card is ALWAYS good! :) Thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...