Monday 9 December 2013

16 Days Til Christmas

Yikes! Christmas is only 2 weeks away! I am so not ready for Christmas! Here is a card that I made a while ago for a publication call but did not get picked up. This is a very simple card to make for people like me who is always doing things last minute! I've embossed the front of the card and added some banners and a die cut. A ribbon and some gems finished off the card nicely without getting out the ink pads! Got to get those Christmas cards sent out this week! Thanks for dropping by!
I'm adding this to Ribbon Carousel Challenge 88 - Anything Goes!



Ingredients
Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey Aspen Frost 6x6 and die cuts, Hero Arts Sizzix EF, Kaisercraft Sparklets and red ribbon.


1 comment:

  1. I've been procrastinating...and I panic everytime I see you counting one less day.But i so enjoy your cards, i keep coming back! Lovely card today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...