Friday 13 December 2013

12 Days til Christmas

Hooray! Our Christmas cards are done! They will be all posted tomorrow! I had to make a few gift tags tonight for a couple of presents for the weekend.  I decided to use my new Paper smooches die and the Merry Motifs stamps and die set. I combined them with a bit of Washi tape. As my blog followers know, I don't like to make the same design over and over. So I came up with three different tags. Here they are. TGIF the 13th!


Challenge
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp out 2013
Ingredients
Neenah Solar White, MT Masking Tape, Paper Smooches tag and Merry Motifs, Ranger Archival Jet, Delicata Golden Glitz, Hero Arts Gems, ribbons, tinsel and twine from The Twinery

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...