Sunday 1 December 2013

25 Days Til Christmas - Day 1

Well, I am way behind this year with Christmas cards. So to get myself going, I plan to do daily blogs from the 1st until the 25th of December of Christmas cards, projects and inspirations. The first one for December is one I made last night using one of my favourite Hero Arts stamps and my favourite PP from last year, Basic Grey's Aspen Frost (I still have a pad left).
I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
- Hero Arts Holiday Challenge (My favourite technique is Chalkboard)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Basic Grey Challenge 109 - Happy Christmas
- CAS-ual Fridays - CFC122 Out on a limb

Ingredients
Neenah Desert Storm, Red Card stock, Basic Grey Aspen Frost 6x6, Hero Arts CL559 Greatest Gift, Versamark, White EP, white gel pen

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cecelia, such an elegant and beautiful image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chalkboard look to this card! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Cecilia! The chalkboard effect works brilliantly! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.....I love this classic scene done in chalkboard technique!!!! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...