Sunday 22 December 2013

3 Days Til Christmas

It's present wrapping time! I've been merrily wrapping away and realised that I did not have enough gift tags for all the presents, I was actually 16 tags short! So off on a tangent and I spent last night doing tags. I decided to personalise them by adding the recipient's initial on the front (this makes it easy for me too to pick out their presents from under our tree). Here are my cards made with Paper Smooches Merry Motifs and MT Tape. I'm adding this to:
Paper Smooches Sparks - Anything Goes
Paper Crafts December challenge - The Holidays



Ingredients
Neenah Solar White, Paper Smooches Merry Motifs, Delicata Gold ink, MT Tape, Paper Smooches Die, MFT DieNamics Tall Alphabet Dies, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Baubles from Typo, tinsel from Morgan & Finch, wrapping paper from Wrapco.com.au and twine from The Twinery.


2 comments:

  1. Cecilia, those tags are just gorgeous...a gift in and of themselves. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE these tags Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...