Wednesday 18 December 2013

7 Days Til Christmas

I'm feeling a little more organised now, due to two late nights to get everything done! I finished off 40 place cards for a Christmas work function with a nautical theme last night as well us finished off all the Christmas wrappings and cards for workmates. They all got handmade cards or tags! What an effort to get them all done! Here is a card I made a while ago, this is already on its way with Australia Post to one of my friends! Thanks for dropping by! I still have more Christmas wrapping to finish off by the weekend, maybe I will relax for a couple of days before Christmas! I've got Monday and Tuesday off!


Ingredients
Neenah Natural white and red card stock, Kaisercraft December 25th 6x6 patterned paper, bauble and rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...