Thursday 12 April 2012

Washi Tape!

I was so excited when my sister came back from a work trip in Japan. While she was there (I normally do not like to get people to buy things for me when overseas), I'd asked if she can get me some Washi tape. She initially did not know what it was until I explained to her. Lo and behold she came back with $80 (AUD) worth of tapes and declared that I can only have half and that we should swap them after a little while. Here is my stash and could not wait to play with them, especially after seeing Kristina Werner's card today using Washi tape. I knew exactly which challenges I should do this card.

I used Retro Sketch #6 (love this CAS sketch) and the colours of the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Three Little Birds. Problem is that I do not have any bird stamps, so the good old MFT Butterfly dies will have to do with my new Washi tape. The sentiment is from Hero Arts (Be Happy CL606) and the twine is from The Twinery and the gem is from Hero Hues. Thank you to my sister for hunting down Washi tape in Japan for me (she kept the pretty butterfly tape...will have to wait for the swap). Thanks for looking!























6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha! I'm going to get a lot of use out of these Washi tape!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely card and take on the TT and sketch! Love how you framed your card with the Washi tape and love the butterfly layers. TFS and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beautiful card Cecilia! LOVE the butterfly focal point and the washi!!! I need some of that! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches this week! (PS - my confirmation name is Cecilia!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cath! Great Tuesday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...