Sunday 22 April 2012

Pink and Tan

I was very excited when I checked Pinterest this afternoon to find that someone had pinned my 'Two Butterflies' card made for MFTWSC67 sketch and it was repinned 46 times! My pin was only repinned once!
I had enough time this weekend to make another quick card. I wanted to combine two challenges: - CR84FN52 using the MFTWSC68 sketch. Love the pink/tan/cream colour combination!

I used papers from My Minds Eye A Happy Heart to put together the sketch. The washi tape had to make an appearance, my favourite embellishment. I also added the Kaisercraft blossom and pearls to finish off the card. The card turned out more pink than cream/tan. Thanks for dropping by!
Ingredients:
Paper - My Minds Eye A Happy Heart
Stamp - MFT Just My Type
Ink - HA Cup O'Joe, Tim Holtz Tea Dye
Extras - MS Ribbon loop punch, washi tape, Kaisercraft blossom and Kaisercraft pearls

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Cecilia, I love the vintage typewriter image, and the fabulous papers and layering!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cecilia! Love the Vintage typewriter and the pretty patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecelia, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the typewriter and the resin flower and the FAB papers and how you put it all together to make one really PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...