Thursday 26 April 2012

Pink and Tan Butterflies

Thank you for all the lovely comments I received about 'Orange Flowers'. Due to the public holiday yesterday, I was able to complete another card for different challenges. This is my first entry in the My Mind's Eye sketch challenge. I love the MME papers and I've started to collect a few now. The sketch is below and I decided to combine it with my second entry in the CR84FN challenge - love the pink/tan/cream combination. This week's Simon Says Stamp challenge is 'Anything Goes', just perfect to add this card as well!
All the papers were from the MME A Happy Heart collection, the stamp is from MME. Thanks for dropping by. I may not have time to make another one before the weekend as we are gearing up for a weekend trip, will be posting again next week (some more lovely colours and sketch challenges have caught my eye!).


Challenges:
CR84FN52 - Pink/Tan/Cream
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft
Papers - MME A Happy Heart
Stamp - MME Fiddlesticks "Story" Stamps
Die - MFT Butterflies
Inks - Distress Tea Dye, HA Bubblegum
Others - Hero Arts Hues Dots, White gel pen, Kaisercraft gem



4 comments:

  1. Wow Cecilia this is absolutely stunning! I love those gorgeous butterflies! The colours together are beautiful as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sompretty, I love the butterfly shape, and the lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecelia, LOVE the background paper and the pretty butterflies! FAB sentiment, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful acrd Cecilia, so pretty, I love the layered butterflies.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...