Wednesday 18 April 2012

MFTWSC67 Sketch

Another quick card to add to a challenge before it closes tomorrow! Better late than never! Sketch is below:
I used my new HA Friends Definition stamp for the background, inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink and layer some DP from Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless. The butterflies were painted with Perfect Pearls. Check back on Thursday, I have another card cooking in the oven! Thanks for dropping by!
Challenge Blog: 
My Favourite Things Wednesday Stamp Club
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Kraft
Papers - Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless
Stamps - MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks, MFT Just My Type, HA Friends Definition
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye, Perfect Pearls - Pewter

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love those colours and the vintage look :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...