Saturday 13 September 2014

Nerdy Cards

OK, I'll admit it, working in Medical Science and with computers - I'm a nerd!! I love making cards and even better when I make ones closer to home! This nerdy card of mine got recently published in September issue of Papercrafts and Scrapbooking (pg 56)!


PCS is running a September Nerdy Challenge on Flickr and here is my submission made for a farewell for one of my staff at work. I'm also adding this card to A Blog Named Hero Challenge #51 - Spell It Out For Me. Thanks for dropping by!


I made a matching envelope to hold the gift cards as well! Photo taken in my section of the laboratory.





2 comments:

  1. congrats on getting published Cecilia. Your card for your colleague is superb. He seems pleased with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the publishing credits Cecilia! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...