Wednesday 31 July 2013

Published in CARDS July 2013

As it has been a month since my card was published in CARDS July issue and the August issue is now out, I'm allowed to show my card online. I still don't have a copy of the magazine, but can see an online version of it. This card was submitted to the wedding category for the submission call. I love the photo they have taken for the magazine page! At the time, I had just received my PTI 'Lovely Layers' stampset and dies and I combined it with my favourite papers from Pink Paislee. Sadly, I don't have much of the papers left as I made quite a few cards out of the 6x6 pack! I also have another card in the current August issue of CARDS in the Sketch category, I will share details next month.
Did anyone notice that I got another mention on the Paper Smooches Sparks blog for this card submitted for the Picture Perfect challenge? I'm having so much fun with my new PS stamps! Thanks for dropping by!



CARDS Jul 2013 - pg30
Ingredients for card:
Neenah Natural White, Pink Paislee London Market,SSS Banner Sentiment, PTI Lovely Layers stamp and dies, MFT Dienamics Flag STAX, SSS Folded banner die, HA Soft Granite, Hemp from Hemptique, Kaisercraft pearl brad


2 comments:

  1. how gorgeous - certainly deserved to be published!! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! CONGRATS on the pub! What a great achievement, Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...