Saturday 27 July 2013

Asian Wedding Dolls

I got out my Hero Arts Asian Dolls stamps for a play today. I used the sketch from Cardabilities and the Basic Grey True Love collection (perfect for an Asian wedding card). Here is my lovely couple dressed in BG True Love! I mixed up stamps from 3 different companies, just for a bit of a change and also because they fell in quite nicely together. I'm also submitting this to Simon Says Stamp's Celebrate challenge. By the way, has anyone seen the August issue of Cards magazine? You can find my sketch card on page 68. Now that the August issue is out, I guess I can show my card from the July issue. I'll do that tomorrow. 
Thanks for dropping by!

Ingredients:
Neenah Natural White, Basic Grey True Love 12x12, Hero Arts Asian Dolls, Simon Says Stamp Mom's the Best, PTI Year of the Flowers - Roses, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Hemp from Hemptique, MME Enamel dots, pink marker.


5 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me smile!! I think the Asian wedding dolls are beautifully done and I love the way you combined so many different images into one cohesive card. Truly stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your passion and obvious talent with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. I just love it. How can you not smile when you look at it. Cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet wedding card!! Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities for sketch 79!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun!

    Thanks for joining us for the Cardabilities Sketch Challenge.

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...