Friday 26 July 2013

Sunset card

Quite a few of my friends know that I like a good sunrise or sunset photo. Whenever I see a great sunset or sunrise, I have to take a shot. When we were in Phuket last year, I woke up before 6am on several mornings just so that I can get a great shot! So when the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge photo was posted this week, I could not resist. The card was already done, in my head. Here is my card and also my photo of sunrise over Phang Nga bay in Phuket. I'm also submitting this card to Moxie Fab World Birthday Card challenge and Simon Says Stamp 'Celebrate' challenge. Thanks for dropping by!


Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge


Sunrise on Koh Yao Island, Phang Nga Bay, Phuket, Thailand
Ingredients:
Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm, Black card stock, Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles, Paper Smooches Calico and Sentiment Sampler, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon and Barn Door, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Kaisercraft pearls


9 comments:

  1. FABULOUS photo, FABULOUS card Cecilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ombre sun - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-230.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great, loving the contrast of the flowers against the reb orb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean.... I love early morning too, its the best time of day :0)
    Your card is beautiful i love the large inked circle as a backdrop for the silhouettes.
    Thanks for playing along with us at the PS Sparks challenge :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Cecilia! Love the little black flowers! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card-- I LOVE how you've created a sunset and then added flower silhouettes!! FABULOUS take on this photo!
    THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3 ps... super sorry about being late in leaving my comment! Hope you will join in the fun again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...