Saturday 20 July 2013

Paper Smooches Cool Shades

I managed to make up for time loss during this week last night. This CAS card is a combination of two challenges for Paper Smooches July Cool Shades and the sketch is from Moxie Fab World Birthday Sketch challenge. I recently purchased this PS stamp set and it has been on my wishlist for a long time now. I just love it! Here is my card, thanks for dropping by!



Ingredients:
Neenah Natural White card, PS Reflections, PS Sentiment Sampler, HA Soft Granite, HA Red Royal, HA Navy, Spellbinders Nestabilities Square dies, MME Enamel dots

7 comments:

  1. I really like this card Cecilia. It really is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on your PS Runner Up Cecilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I love the way you've used this sketch and those beautiful reflection/flower images! LOVE your use of these colors-- FAB job:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team-- hope you play along this week with the Picture Perfect challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so soft and pretty! LOVE how you used those colors and included so much white space - really softens it so much! BEAUTIFUL! Sorry it's a little late, but so glad you played along with us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...