Saturday 6 July 2013

Mojo Monday Sketch 300

When I saw the current Mojo Monday Sketch, I wanted to make a card straight away. They are celebrating their 300th sketch and will be selecting 30 winners! Woo Hoo!! There are already over 300 entries so far, still time to join in, just! I decided to also add this to the Moxie Fab World Mixy-Matchy Style (inspiration photo below my card) as I used papers from three different Kaisercraft collections! I'm also adding this card to Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything Goes challenge as this card has a vintage look about it. Thanks for dropping by!





Ingredients:
Cardstock: Neenah Desert Storm
Paper: Kaisercraft Miss Match 12x12, Porcelain Rose 6x6, Vintage Timeless 6x6
Stamps:Hero Arts CL661,CL492 Typewriter Letters
Ink: Ranger Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
Dies: MFT DieNamics Fishtail Layers STAX
Others: Kaisercraft Collectables Porcelain Rose, pearls and pearl brad, Twine from The Twinery, White gel pen

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layer Cecilia - I'm hoping to get a chance to play in this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Cecelia. Love the vintage shabby chic look you achieved with the bird and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Cecilia! I love the papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW! This card is so lovely and I just love the details and the banner especially. Thank you for sharing, and for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...