Sunday 7 July 2013

Saturday Sketch in Tangerine

This is my first ever entry for Chupa's Saturday Sketch and it happens to be her 100th sketch! As I have been following her on FB, she announced that she will be posting her sketch on Saturday night, so I decided to play along. I wanted to use the colours from Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Scene in Tangerine, this will be my second card, the first one was blogged here. I decided to mask the card before stamping and used my PTI roses. Here is my card and thank you for dropping by!
PS - I'm also adding this card to ColourQ challenge#197!
















Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Stamps - Impression Obsession Gradation, Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life and Boutique Borders Birthday
Inks - Hero Arts Butter Bar, Green Hills and Field Greens, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Ripe Persimmon and Spiced Marmalade, Ranger Archival Jet Black
Dies - PTI The Sweet Life
Others - Enamel dots from My Mind's Eyes

9 comments:

  1. What a stunner, Cecilia!! Love the masking and how the colours pop off the card! I'm so glad you joined me for the sketch, hopefully not for the last time either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cecilia! The background is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cecilia - love your masked stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous Cecilia. Such a pretty colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Cecelia, lovely background! So happy you played with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the gradation background and enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love those Rosie Posies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, fabulous combination of challenges. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...