Monday 1 July 2013

Thinking of You

This card is for a work colleague who had an accident and is going to be away for a few months. This is a larger card than what I normally make as a few people from work signed it. It was another opportunity for me to use the lovely PTI Rose stamp and paper pieced with some lovely BG patterned papers. I'm submitting this card to Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge and Moxie Fab World Mixy Matchy Style challenge.
I'm busy this week with another order for a 21st album. I had fun shopping for the papers and embellishments to go with the album, I hope to share it on the weekend when I get it finished.

Please note that you can now follow my blog on Bloglovin, Feedly and Facebook (links on the sidebar). Thanks for dropping by!



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Natural white
Papers - My Minds Eyes The Sweetest Thing Tangerine 6x6 
Stamps - PTI Year of the Flowers Roses and Hero Arts Luscious Patterned Flowers
Ink - Hero Arts Soft Granite, Ranger Archival Jet Black
Others - Studio Calico gems, Kaisercraft rhinestones

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great paper piecing!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping Cecilia - love your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. i am amazed at your paper piecing skills.. this is just so so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing paper piecing Cecilia. Beautiful card,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty rose card. I love the color and stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Cecilia! That rose is the perfect image for paper piecing and your background of rose buds is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...