Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sketchbook Saturday Wedding Card

Here is my second wedding card that I made for my work colleague! It is an A4 size card which I often have problems with - this is why I don't scrapbook! I wanted to avoid banners as I usually resort to when I have no mojo! When I saw Chupa's sketch on the weekend, I wanted to see if it would work in an A4 format. I've used Kaisercraft's new Curiosity collection which is being revealed in CHA in Las Vegas this week. It is not yet available in the shops. I've made a few cards already with this collection and I just love the colours! Here is my card and the Saturday sketch below it.
I had a query about the vellum I used in this post. I bought this a while ago and I'm not sure if Daiso still stocks them as some of their craft items seem to change whenever I go there. It is not available online. I believe they do have some stores in the US. It's great to shop there for various crafty items. I get my containers, misters, tweezers, washi tapes, origami papers,etc... Although the items are only $2.80 each, when I check out at the counter.... $$$... ka-ching!!!
I'm looking forward to the Craft and Quilt Fair tomorrow. I'm taking a well deserved day off to attend and I've also booked myself in for a class with Prudence Mapstone, so really looking forward to doing a bit of knitting and crochet with her.
Thanks for dropping by!




Ingredients:
Canson Colorline cardstock, Kaisercraft Curiosity 12x12, Kaisercraft Collectables Timeless Icons and These Days, Kaisercraft Flourish Stampset, Ranger Archival Coffee, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, PTI Big Bold Wishes and Kaisercraft rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. I like your card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so gorgeous!! Love the papers, especially the one on the left side (or is it pp combined with stamping?), it's such a full, rich effect that I adore!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chupa! The panel on the left is stamping over striped PP.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...