Tuesday 16 July 2013

Vintage Father's Day Card

I've made this card with the current Fusion #13 sketch challenge. This card started off with the intention of being a birthday card for a female. When I decided to use the Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless and Recollectables, it took off in its own direction and became a Father's Day card (Our Father's Day in Australia is in September) instead! It had a mind of its own!! I used elements in the Recollectables diecuts to create the framework of the sketch. It was a very easy card to make and although I did not time it, it probably took about 10 to 15 minutes to make. I've also used the colours from the current Play Date Cafe challenge. Here is my card, thanks for dropping by! A big HELLO to my new followers on my Facebook fanpage!




Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Desert Storm
Paper - Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless 6.5x6.5
Stamp - Hero Arts CL498 Celebrate Everyday, CL414 Greetings
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Gathered Twigs
Others - Kaisercraft Recollectables Timeless Icons

4 comments:

  1. Love the layers Cecilia :) So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Cecilia. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your design and layers are stunning! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors and layers here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...