Tuesday 9 July 2013

Retro Mixy Matchy

I love the Retro Sketch this week and couldn't wait to make a card with it! I wanted to step a little bit out of my comfort zone and picked some bold patterns, inspired by Moxie Fab World Mixy Matchy Style challenge. I picked two old favourites, BG pb and j/Picadilly and the HA Antique Butterflies for the A Blog Named Hero Fave Stamp challenge.























Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Paper - Basic Grey pb n j and Piccadilly
Stamp - Hero Arts CL661, Antique Flowers and Butterflies
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black
Dies - MFT DieNamics Layered Labels, HA Antique Flowers and Butterflies
Others - White gel pen, enamel dots from My Mind's Eyes

7 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the sketch! Beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Cecilia! Love the beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Cecilia. What a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Mixy-Matchy Cecilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Cecilia. Love the patterned papers and that fabulous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - I hope you join me at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-228.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...