Thursday 6 June 2013

Sending a hug for Maddy

I wanted to send another card for Maddy after sending one two weeks ago. Details of the Card Drive for Maddy can be found here on Simon Says Stamp. This card was inspired by Dawn's Make it Monday tutorial on Papertrey Ink this week. Although I do not have many PTI dies, I used my MFT DieNamics dies instead. The colours of my card are also loosely based on this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. By the way, have a look at who is the Moxie Fabber this week - none other than a fellow Melbournian, Jenny Martin from My Paper Epiphany! Congrats Jenny!
Another quick mention before I go. My washi tape blogs have gone viral tonight over a thread at Splitcoast Stampers! Thanks Carolyn for starting the thread!
I am also entering this card to CAS-ual Fridays CFC104-Banners and Flags challenge.



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Paper - Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6
Stamps - PTI Bold Wishes and Folk Art
Die - MFT Dienamics Fishtail Flags STAX
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black, Hero Arts Tomato, Pool and Field Green
Others - Fancy Pants Park Bench Button, Twine from the Twinery, Enamel dots from My Minds Eyes



18 comments:

  1. luv those banners, so cute!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big button Cecilia. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice take on the TT - love the papers you used for the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE the sentiment - FAB card Cecelia
    Many thanks for the introduction to PaperPoint - just around the corner from work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cecilia put me on to Paper Point and now I have to make regular visits there! As well as great paper they have fabulous washi tape!

      Delete
    2. Lyndal and Jenny - I love PaperPoint! You can buy the Neenah A3 cardstock in bulk (50 sheets for 95c ea) and get them to cut them down to size for you. I did that on my last visit and have not been back for a couple of months now.

      Delete
    3. It would be lovely to meet for a cuppa next time, Cecilia & Jenny!!

      Delete
  5. Brilliant take on the TT and lovely design with the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw you mentioned me - thanks it has been lotsa fun and very unexpected.
    How is the Kaisercraft DT thing going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, I mentioned it in my previous post. Not successful but I was in the Top 20!

      Delete
  7. Love the colours and how you've made your designer paper to match!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sentiment! Great card, so glad to see so many people sending out cards for Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! I love the colors and different sizes of chunky flags! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the different patterns you have used together. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those banners are pure delight! Love the sunny feel to this card, just like the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorite stamp sets! Lovely, fresh card! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...