Tuesday 11 June 2013

Ombre Card

I tend to struggle when there is an 'Ombre' challenge. After watching Nicole's video on Papertrey Ink's 'Make it Monday', I decided to give it a go. I don't have a lot of PTI stamps and after going through the stamp sets I do have, I decided to use the flourish stamp on the Big and Bold Wishes. I also don't have many PTI inks and decided to use my Hero Arts inks instead. Here's my card and I'm also linking it up to The Twinery's Twine Madness challenge and A Blog Named Hero's It's a Man's Man's Man's World challenge!. Thanks for dropping by!



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm
Stamps - PTI Folk Art and Big Bold Wishes
Ink - Hero Arts Soft Granite, Pool and Navy, Versamark White Chalk Ink
Others - Enamel dots from My Minds Eyes, Midnight Blue Twine from The Twinery


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at The Twinery for our Twine Madness challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Cecilia! Great balance, design and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with both challenges! Thanks for playing with us at The Twinery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color choices Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flourish you have used for the ombre challenge - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I counted 3 challenges you rocked, Cecelia. Lovely stamping. Like the bling in the flourish center too. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice of stamps for this card Cecilia. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the ombre!! Thanks for playing along with the Twine Madness Challenge at The Twinery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous blues!! Saw it on PTI's MIM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card. The flourishes really looks great with the ombre - love the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous ombre Cecelia - love the enamel dots too!
    PS Sounds great, will email you when I get home!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning design & the ombre is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these masculine colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...