Thursday 7 May 2015

Winnie and Walter Sketch Challenge

I have another card to share which was really quick and easy to make. I have a whole stash of washi tape and it has been ages since I've put them to good use. When I saw this sketch for the iNSD 2015 with Pinkfresh Studio Card Sketch Challenge, I headed straight for my stash. This is actually the second card I made as I was not too happy with the first one (I used 4 different tapes). Here is my card with the sketch below it. I'm also adding this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Let's get Sentimental. Thanks for dropping by!



1 comment:

  1. Wasn't this a fun sketch, Cecelia? I love the washis you used on your card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...