Sunday 3 May 2015

My Mum's 80th Birthday!

I had this card prepared a little while ago. The idea for the card came together very easily with the help of some new stamps from Winnie and Walter, my favourite Altenew Painted flowers stamp set and using watercolours with distress inks. Just the outline of the flowers were stamped randomly and the then coloured with Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserve and Mowed Lawn. I'm adding this card to Winnie and Walter's iNSD 2015 with Pinkfresh Studio Challenge - Create your own background and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.
This card was given to my Mum today for her 80th birthday! We had a lovely buffet lunch at The Conservatory at Crown followed by a photo shoot with the family. Scroll down for some of the photos taken today. Thanks for dropping by!



A close up!

My sister and my Mum
My Mum with three of her grandchildren



2 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous card,m I so luv the photos...WOW...what an amazing time filled with lots of love and memories! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...