Thursday 7 May 2015

Abandoned Coral

I was lucky to pick up the new Tim Holtz distress ink 'Abandoned Coral' recently at a Papercraft Expo. I decided to use the mood board from Winnie and Walter's iNSD 2015 with Pinkfresh Studio - Mood Board Challenge for inspiration (the top right dress) and added some Picked Raspberry as well.  For the embossing, I used my all time favourite - Ranger Liquid Platinum! The embossed butterfly was an afterthought when the card was finished! Love how the two colours blend together!  I'm also adding this to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Don't Abandon the Coral and the Wednesday Challenge - Let's Get Sentimental.
Here is my card and the mood board below that. Thanks for dropping by!




3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love the watercoloured background, it's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant and pretty! This color is fabulous on your card. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The coral is a beautiful color especially paired with Picked Rasberry! Love the butterfly and sequins as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...