Monday 4 May 2015

Vintage Floral Fusion

When I saw the challenge photo on the recent Fusion Challenge, I pulled out an all time favourite collection from My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing. The patterns are just perfect! This is one of my favourite collections and I have used up half of the pad, the rest of the left over pieces are all kept...  for that special card! Very little stamping went into this card (WPlus9 sentiment) but lots of dies from MFT and PTI to put this beauty together! I'm also adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge. Thanks for dropping by!




7 comments:

  1. beautiful card, Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly gorgeous, Cecilia! Love the use of paper and colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cecilia. Love the colors. wonderful layering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cecilia. Beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecelia I yearn for that collection of MME papers each time I spot those gorgeous Ranunculus! It continues to be OUT OF STOCK so I must not be the only one =] Gorgeous layers, perfect placement of every element...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these papers too Cecilia - Gorgeous card! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout with such pretty papers! Love all the colors of twine you used too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...