Thursday 21 January 2016

An old one layer technique

I'm back again for another one layer card for A Blog Named Hero One Layer challenge. I was so excited when I visited my local Officeworks recently and discovered they had Post-it notes on a wide tape! The tape brought back a technique that Jennifer McGuire shared over a year ago. I cut a strip to mask on an angle and stamped from various stamp sets and a few different colours. Just before removing the mask, I sponged with some distress ink (outwards from the mask). After removing the mask, I stamped the sentiment. To add a bit of dimension to the card, I scored two lines along the masked edges. Then I had to add some sequins of course!
Thanks for dropping by!!



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute one layer card. I love the colors and different flowers and stamps you used. Thanks for giving us tips on how you created it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ceclilia! I loved this technique by Jennifer when I first saw it and made several since. It's so classy. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero One Layer Card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...