Monday 4 January 2016

First Christmas card for 2016


Ha ha... I thought I would be sick of making Christmas cards by now. For the first time last year, I made every single card - about 80 cards! I was so busy that a lot of them were not blogged! This one was made today as I was keen to do the Fusion Card Challenge. I dug out my favourite Basic Grey Aspen Frost papers and made the following card using dies from MFT and Simon Says Stamp. Thanks for dropping by! I'm ahead for next Christmas!!



5 comments:

  1. Love your wreath ... perfect bow on top too ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cecilia. What a great start for your 2016 Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sparkly woodgrain paper - it's the perfect background for your lovely wreath! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge Cecelia! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I love all the sparkle and shine - ot makes your pretty wreath absolutely magical!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...