Monday 11 January 2016

Hero Arts Scramble

It was nice to join in on a Flickr group 90 minute scramble this morning. It's been a few months since I've been able to join in on one due to the international timing! The scramble this morning was hosted by Janet with the theme being 2016. I chose 2 images (sentiment not counted), 0 embellishment, 1 diecut and 6 colours. It was really hard to pick the 6 colours as I normally don't work with too many colours on my cards! The colours I chose were Distress Inks colours Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserve, Mowed Lawn, Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade and Tumbled Glass. The images were stamped onto water colour card and then brushed with some water. The butterfly was also done on water colour card with two colours mixed in with some water. Thanks for dropping by!


1 comment:

  1. Love your postcard design with all the different elements. They make a beautiful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...