Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

 I made a couple cards yesterday when I was baking my pavlova! The last two Christmas cards are for my family. We usually celebrate together on Christmas Eve. My brother arrived from Oman yesterday morning, he was as sick as a dog and ended up in bed all night! Oh well, more food for the rest of us! I'm adding this card to Retro Sketch #95, Basic Grey Challenge #110 - Anything Goes and Paper Crafts December Gallery - Holidays! Wishing all my blogging friends a very Merry Christmas and May we make more cards in 2014!! I've got some photos to share from our Christmas celebrations too!




Lots of presents under our Christmas tree!

My pavlova for Christmas eve!

Chocolate fudge puddings

My desserts on Christmas day - Chocolate fudge puddings, Watermelon ice and salad.

Ingredients for the Card!
Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey 25th and Pine, Hero Arts CL634, Versamark, White EP, Hemp from Hemtique, Lil Inkers Stitched Squares and Circles Dies.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...