Tuesday 17 December 2013

8 Days Til Christmas

Whenever I still a trigger photo or a sketch, I usually have an idea of how I want to do it. Sometimes, by the time I get to making the card, I go off on a different tangent…. This is what happened to this card. My original idea of using Perfect Pearls for snowflakes… it didn't turned out too great… so then I tried embossing with silver on brown… not too nice either! At the end, I ended up making two cards… which one is the nicer one, let me know!






Challenges:
Case Study Challenge -  #170 Cath from Moxie Fab World 
Retro Sketch Challenge - #94
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp out 2013
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - Let it Snow

Ingredients:
Neenah Solar White, Metallic card stock, Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament, Hero Arts Embossing Folder, Versamark, Silver EP, MFT DieNamics Let it Snowflake dies, Simon Says Stamp Snowflake die, AC Jewel brad, ribbon, MT Tape, stickles and sequins.

8 comments:

  1. I'm partial to the first card; with more brown in the whole card,nice color combo and overall card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to the first card; with more brown in the whole card,nice color combo and overall card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! Love the beautiful embossed ornament on the first one. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cards Cecilia! I fell in love with the embossed ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty snowflakes! Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are pretty, but I am partial to the white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layered snowflake and the colors you used. very pretty cards! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards. The snowflakes are so darling. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...