Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve

Presents are all wrapped and under the tree! The house is a mess, I've got a pavlova to make and a seafood platter to assemble for my family dinner at my sister's house tonight. My brother has just arrived this morning from Oman and he is on the way to my Mum's. Here is a layout (I don't do many scrapbook projects as I'm not very good at them) that I made from a photo taken last Christmas of our cat Tiger.  Come back tomorrow and I will show some photos of what I'm making today!

Ingredients
Kaisercraft St Nicholas 12x12, Porcelain Rose Stamp and washi tape, Ranger Archival Coffee and Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Christmas cat :) Happy to see you scrapping too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...