Saturday 7 December 2013

18 Days Til Christmas

This is my 6th daily blog of Christmas inspirations. I have this one made a while ago for a publication call based on a sketch. I used my favourite Basic Grey Aspen Frost paper for this card using mainly offcuts. Added a few touches with stickles, sequins, ribbon and rhinestones to complete the card. Too easy! I'm submitting this card to Basic Grey's Challenge 109 - Happy Christmas.


I had a lovely lunch yesterday with a few Melbourne Blogging friends. Originally, I met up with Jenny earlier this year and then a few months later we met up again joined by Lyndal. Yesterday, we had Chupa from CASE Study Challenge and Michelle (DT from A Blog Named Hero) joined us. Well, we had so much to chat about that I almost forgot the time and was rushing to my next appointment! Lyndal gave us each one of the cards she made with some extra goodies inside, I was very lucky to receive this card! We want to meet again, but next time, we want to spend a few hours crafting together. That would be so awesome! 

L-R Chupa, Jenny, Michelle and Lyndal

My treats for the girls - something to keep them going whilst crafting!
A view of Christmas trees at Myer where we had lunch!


Ingredients
Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm, Basic Grey Aspen Frost, ribbon, button, hemp from Hemptique, Ranger Stickles, Kaisercraft rhinestones and sequins.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...