Link to where the magazine can be purchased online.
Cardstock: (Solar White) Neenah
Patterned paper: (Howdy Doody collection) My Minds Eyes 6x6 paper pad
Cling stamps: (Friend Definition CG 125) Hero Arts
Clear stamps: (Find Joy CL497) Hero Arts
Pigment ink: (Field Green) Hero Arts Mid-tone Ink
Accent: (Yellow/Enamel Dot) My Minds Eyes
Dies: (Rose Creation Dies) Spellbinders, (Fishtail Flags Layers STAX) My Favorite Things Die-Namics
Tool: (Big Shot) Sizzix
Other: (Double-sided tape) Any, (Dimensional Foam) Any
- Make card from cardstock
- Stamp Friend Definition in Field Green onto 2 patterned papers.
- Die cut rose dies from one and the leaves from green patterned paper.
- Adhere the other pattern paper onto contrasting paper as shown.
- Adhere onto cardstock base. Stamp sentiment in coffee on white fishtail flag, mat with contrasting paper.
- Adhere sentiment onto card, hiding where the patterned papers are joined.
- Curl rose petals with a pencil and assemble.
- Attach onto sentiment banner with dimensional foam.
- Add curled leaves under the flower and adhere enamel dot