Monday 16 September 2013

Turning 21

Here is a quick card I made a while ago for a Pub Call but never made it. I used embellishments that were in the Kaisercraft 6x6 pad for this card with a bit of stamping from Kaisercraft and Paper Smooches. I just love the PS Digits dies! I'm submitting this card into Moxie Fab World's Handmade Cards Week Challenge - Ready Made Embellishments and Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search. Thanks for dropping by!


This card was inspired by some of the graffiti art that is famous in some of Melbourne's lane ways. Here are some recent photos that I have taken:




Ingredients:
Neenah Desert Storm, Kaisercraft Rewind 6x6, Kaisercraft Rewind Clear Stamps, Paper Smooches Digits, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Hero Arts Soft Granite, Ranger Distress Rusty Hinge.

3 comments:

  1. Funky card Cecilia - LOVE the photos too - especially the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 21st card and I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...