Sunday 1 September 2013

CARDS August Issue

It's been a month since the CARDS magazine August issue was published and I can show my card now. Yay! This card was submitted for the sketch category and I inked up my Hero Arts Etched Flower for the first time when I made this card. The flower and leaves were coloured with distress markers using Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters and Picket Fence.

The Magazine -  CARDS August 2013 Pg68


The Card


The Sketch


Ingredients:
Neenah Natural White and Desert Storm, Hero Arts Leafy Vines, Etched Flower with Stem, It's Your Day, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Hero Arts Pool, Tim Holtz Distress Markers, PTI Tag#3, Twine from The Twinery, Ribbon from my stash and rhinestones from Kaisercraft.

3 comments:

  1. Cecilia this is gorgeous, I just love the colour on your Etched flower, it is so vibrant and looks wonderful with the Leafy Vines stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I'm not into colouring normally, but I wanted to try out the distress markers with picket fence, not knowing how it would turn out.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully done Cecilia. The colouring is fabulous. Congrats on getting published.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...