Thursday 28 January 2021

Fusion Flowers

This was a quick masculine birthday card I made on the weekend using a bit of alcohol inked background I made a while ago. I usually make a whole bunch of these in one sitting and use them for a card whenever I need them. I based the design of the card on the current Fusion Card Challenge sketch. Thanks for dropping by!

Challenge:
Fusion Card Challenge - Flowers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Ingredients:
Tim Holtz Alcohol inks
Dies - Lil Inkers squares, Honey Bee Happy




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! That alcohol-inked background looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful alcohol ink BG! Really makes the card pop! So glad you were able to play along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...