Thursday 14 April 2016

Antique Rose for Mother's Day

I've been wanting to try this watercolour technique for quite a while now. I stamped my Hero Arts Antique Rose stamp with Distress Ink Antique Linen onto water colour paper and coloured in with distress inks. I made two cards at the same time just in case one did not turn out. The sentiment die cut is from Winnie and Walter. Well I think that both were OK and I decided to use both of them.  I was inspired by this week's Muse Challenge. Thanks for dropping by!



Muse Challenge #161 - Anita Bowden

This post is for the A Blog Named Hero's Facebook Fan Page


12 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I will have to try this technique out too. I love Distress Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am swooning over your rose here - especially your second card is so gorgeously colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are beautiful. Just love your roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Cecilia - these are so beautiful! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I popped in from the Muse to give your some LOVE and I just Love how your card turned out - so much so that I am going to give this technique a try! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful no line colouring, really need to try this.
    Thanks for playing along at Muse x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. Breathtaking. I love the colors you used on the second version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. I love the antique rose watercoloring. I think I will give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...