Saturday 20 July 2019

Farewell card for Sue

I have a watercolour card to share. A long time friend at work just retired last week after 43 years of service! I made this A4 sized card on the one night as we had just over a week to collect signatures and messages from staff at work. I decided to use the largest flower bouquet I have from Simon Says Stamp and heat embossed with Altenew Rose Gold powder. The flowers and background with coloured with Zig markers and distress ink. The photos I took were with my phone camera as I was in a rush to get to work the next morning! Thanks for dropping by!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp IG Watercolour Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make your own Background

Materials:
Card - Watercolour card, Kaisercraft glitter card
Stamp - Simon Says Stamp
Dies - MFT Dienamics
Inks - Zig Clean Colour and Distress Ink
Others - Altenew EP




1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous and I'm sure Sue will be thrilled to receive it and all the kind words from her co-workers. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...