Sunday 11 November 2018

CTS 297

I had fun making these really quick Christmas cards. The first one was based on a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch challenge. I decided to use my new Tim Holtz stamps for this challenge. I stamped the image around 3-4 times using my Misti with two shades of inks. The sentiment was gold embossed and background splatters were made with the same ink and gold watercolour ink. The second card was made with the image cut out, mounted on gold card stock and dimensional foam added. I ended up making 6 of the second card! Thanks for dropping by!

Materials:
Stamps:Tim Holtz Stamptember 2018 and Glorious Gatherings
Dies: Hero Arts Infinity Rectangles
Inks: Altenew Frayed Leaf and Evergreen, Kuretake Gansai Tambi ink and gold EP




2 comments:

  1. Stunning Cecilia. Both cards are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow best ever post i seen on your blog, thanks for sharing such a good post about Religious Christmas messages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...