Sunday 18 January 2015

Gansai Tambi in the House!

Yes, finally! I have in my hot little hands - Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour set, all 36 of them!! This set is highly sought after and was always sold out on all the major online stores. When I saw them restocked at Ellen Hutson, I did not hesitate to order a set. Here is my first test on Archers Watercolour Smooth paper. The first card is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - It's a Guy Thing. The second card is for Runway Inspired Challenge - Ralph Lauren (Oops, missed the deadline!). Thank you for dropping by!



RIC#75 Ralph Lauren


3 comments:

  1. hi Cecilia! luv the watercolor background...awesome! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards Cecilia - i just got my Kuretake watercolors too and am loving them. got mine on amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Cecilia. I must looking to these water colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...