Tuesday 3 September 2013

Happy 60th Rob

A very close colleague at work turned 60 this week and we couldn't let it slip without notice. This is an A6 card that I made for his birthday. I'm happy to publish this now that we have given it to him! I'm linking this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.
I like to share a joke that we added inside the card:-

'My Grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is! Happy 60th Birthday and don't get lost!'

Edited to Add - Moxie Fab World Handmade Cards Week - The Tapes and Stickers Challenge.





Ingredients:
Neenah Solar White, Black cardstock, Gold metallic cardstock, Kaisercraft After Five 12x12, MT Washi Tapes, MFT DieNamics Fishtail Flags STAX, Spellbinders Scalloped Squares dies, Paper Smooches Digits Dies, Versamark, White EP, Metallic gold pen.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the neutral tones. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card Cecilia. Love the colour scheme and the joke inside is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...