Wednesday 18 September 2013

Birthday Washi Roses

Have I ever mentioned that I love washi tape? One of my favourite techniques with Washi tape is die-cutting. Here is my card using two tapes and the Spellbinders Rose Creations dies. I'm submitting this card to Moxie Fab World Handmade Cards Week -Stickers and Tape Challenge and Rockwell Designs - Pantone Poppy Red Card Challenge. Look out for my card in Handmade Cards! Thanks for dropping by! As both these stamps are available from Simon Says Stamp, I'm linking up to SSS Stamptember Challenge.




Ingredients

Neenah Solar White cardstock, Hero Arts CL497 Find Joy, CG509 Leafy Vines, Hero Arts Red Royal,
MT Washi Tapes, My Minds Eyes Decorative Tape, Kaisercraft Sparklets, Spellbinders Rose Creations Die Set, Glossy accents

7 comments:

  1. this is so very pretty. Love the pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Cecelia! I love my washis, too, but haven't tried die-cutting with them yet - thanks for the inspiraton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors you used a sooooo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy colors and Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecelia this is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Poppy Red challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fantastic! My goodness...

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    XOXO ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...