Sunday 2 September 2012

Christmas in September?

Hi All! I participated in a Hero Arts 90 minute scramble on the first 'night' of spring! The card was based on a photo for inspiration. This had me stumped for a while as I didn't know where to start. I recently purchased some Christmas stamps and the colours were light blue, green and red which were perfect colours for Christmas. I stamped my bauble and sentiment with Versamark and embossed with green glitter (my recent purchase at Paperific Expo). The bauble was then coloured with Broken China distress marker and sprayed with Perfect Pearls. This gave a really interesting dimension to the bauble (I will be making lots of baubles this way for all my Christmas cards)! I finished off the card with a bit of scoring and a pretty red ribbon and red stickles on the bauble (it was still wet when the photo was taken!). I'm submitting this card to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge and the Moxie Fab World Gallon/Quart/Pint challenge - Gallon colour is blue, Quart colour is green and the Pint colour is red. A Blog Named Hero just announced their next challenge - Embossing, perfect! Thanks for dropping by!



Challenges:
Hero Arts 90 minute scramble - Quickcard47
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Moxie Fab World - Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge
A Blog Named Hero - Challenge 11 Who's The Boss?
Ingredients:
Cardstock: Via Vellum Kraft, Ranger Specialty Stamping Paper
Stamp: Hero Arts Snowflake Ornaments
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz distress markers
Others: Alison Ellis Design Embossing powder, Stickles, American Crafts Accents, Perfect Pearls Mist, Molotov white pen

4 comments:

  1. Cecilia this is just fab, I love everything about it!

    Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...