Monday 8 October 2018

WCMD Challenge 2018-1

I had a busy weekend for World Card Making Day. I managed to squeeze in a couple of cards. This one is for a 60th Wedding celebration. I decided to use my newly acquired Simon Says Stamp October kit stamp for the background image of an A5 sized card. I then stamped the sentiment and die cut out the numbers. I used several coats of clear embossing powder to create a lovely finish on the numbers. I'd also layered the numbers on a stack of gold cardstock. Happy WCMD!!

Challenges:
Winnie and Walter WCMD 2018 - Dress up your Die Cuts Challenge with Gayatri
Winnie and Walter WCMD 2018 - Number Cruncher with Keren

Materials:
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp and Winnie and Walter
Dies - MFT 
Colours - Copic Markers and Ranger EP





1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card and love how the ‘60’ blends so beautifully into the design because of the overstamping!! Clever. Thanks for playing along with the Number Cruncher Challenge! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...