Tuesday 30 October 2018

October Inspiration

I can't believe that October is nearly over and Christmas is almost here! I have a card to share for the Altenew October inspiration challenge. I don't really make a lot of orange cards and decided to challenge myself after seeing the colour palette. I picked 2 shades of yellow, one orange and one brown to make the following card. Thanks for dropping in!

Materials
Stamp - Altenew Bride to Be and Sentiment
Inks - Warm Sunshine, Sunkissed, Autumn Blaze, Paper Bag and Versafine 
Dies - Altenew



4 comments:

  1. Just perfect! I really Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, love how you did your background <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Cecilia. An amazing background for your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job with the watercolor background, Cecilia!! So glad that you join the fun over Altenew October Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...